Music for Scotland has successfully been booking wedding bands and other entertainment in the Glasgow and Ayrshire areas for years. As there are as many different tastes as there are weddings, our artists cover a whole range of musical styles and we can put together a perfectly tailored entertainment package for your wedding or event at your location of choice.
Whether it is a wedding band, ceilidh band, string quartet, harpist, disco band, piper or any other type of artist you’re after, we can almost certainly arrange that for you. Take a look at our range of Glasgow wedding bands and see for yourself.
Glasgow might not be the obvious choice when looking for a place to tie the knot in Scotland, but definitely a trendy, lively and friendly alternative to consider. Here’s why:
- The city is easy to reach
- Beautiful wedding venues
- Amazing restaurants, bars and clubs
- Never ending shopping
- Great wedding bands
Gorgeous Wedding Venues in Glasgow
Our artists have entertained guests at most of the major hotels and wedding venues in the Glasgow and Ayrshire area . Here are a few of our favourites.
- House for an Art Lover was voted one of the best 50 wedding venues in the UK by the Independent Newspaper, and it isn’t hard to see why. You’ll find this Charles Rennie Mackintosh-inspired venue in the beautiful Bellahouston Park right in the centre of Glasgow.
- Hotel du Vin at One Devonshire Gardens is a luxury boutique hotel set in a tree-lined Victorian terrace in the chic West End of Glasgow. This is a stylish venue in a central yet green location, and renowned for the impeccable service and delicious food.
- Òran Mór (Gaelic for ‘great melody of life’ or ‘big song’) used to be a church but is now a unique and atmospheric arts & entertainment venue in the heart of the West End. If you really want to wow your guests go for the striking Auditorium with the beautiful mural ceiling.
- Grand Central Hotel is a beautiful, historic icon in the heart of the city that is renowned for its outstanding weddings and events. If an elegant and luxurious city wedding is to your liking, this is the venue for you.
- Cameron House is a truly astonishing baronial mansion right on the shore of Loch Lomond, surrounded by 100 acres of woodland. The scenery doesn’t get much better than this – and it’s only 15 miles from Glasgow airport.
To make things as easy as possible for you:
- We take care of the PA system hire and the stage lighting
- We can provide interval/disco music for no extra charge
- We can provide an additional DJ to make sure the music never stops
If you would like to make a booking or have any questions at all about wedding bands Glasgow, call us on 0131 718 6069 or drop us a line on email@example.com
If you’d like us to contact you, just fill in a booking enquiry and we’ll give you a buzz.