Best Wedding Bands in Glasgow - Guaranteed
Glasgow is a national hub for music and the arts. Think opera, ballet and theatre. As well as having a thriving music scene, Glasgow has produced some of Scotland's best live bands and we’re proud to have some of them on our roster. If you are looking for the ultimate music entertainment package for your special day, you have come to the right place. Music for Scotland's live bands are second to none and offer a vast array of musical styles.
At Music for Scotland, we love to match up happy couples with the best live wedding bands Glasgow have to offer. Our exclusive selection of wedding and events entertainment includes live bands who play all genres of live music and have performed at the city’s most sought after venues in the Glasgow and Ayrshire area including:
- House for an Art Lover: voted one of the best 50 wedding venues in the UK by the Independent Newspaper, and it isn't hard to see why! You'll find this Charles Rennie Mackintosh-inspired venue in the beautiful Bellahouston Park right in the centre of Glasgow.
- Hotel du Vin at One Devonshire Gardens: a luxury boutique hotel set in a tree-lined Victorian terrace in the chic West End of Glasgow. This is a stylish venue in a central yet green location, and renowned for the impeccable service and delicious food.
- Òran Mór (Gaelic for ‘great melody of life' or ‘big song’): formerly a church but is now a unique and atmospheric arts and entertainment venue in the heart of the West End. If you really want to wow your guests, go for the striking auditorium with the beautiful mural ceiling.
- Grand Central Hotel is a beautiful, historic icon in the heart of the city that is renowned for its outstanding weddings and events. If an elegant and luxurious city wedding is to your liking, this is the venue for you.
- Cameron House is a truly astonishing baronial mansion right on the shore of Loch Lomond, surrounded by 100 acres of woodland. The scenery doesn't get much better than this – and it's only 15 miles from Glasgow airport.
Top Ten Wedding Bands in Glasgow
Music for Scotland has successfully been booking wedding bands and other entertainment in the Glasgow and Ayrshire areas for years. As there are as many different tastes as there are weddings, our artists cover a whole range of musical styles and we can put together a perfectly tailored entertainment package for your wedding or event at your location of choice.
All of our bands cover the whole of Scotland however here’s a top 10 list of some of our most in demand bands in Glasgow:
Whether it is a wedding band, ceilidh band, string quartet, harpist, disco band, piper or any other type of artist you're after, we can almost certainly arrange that for you. Take a look at our range of wedding bands and see for yourself.
Live wedding Entertainment in Glasgow
If you are looking for live music entertainment for your wedding reception checkout our wedding & function bands section.
Once you have made a decision on the type of entertainment you would like you can then relax in the knowledge that we will take care of everything else.
“The band were excellent, managed to keep all guests happy over the 5 hour period”
Hilda Cowie, Glasgow
“I was so impressed with the band. Unfortunately I had a very upset 3 month year old daughter to look after so missed the spot for our first dance. The band saved up the songs I had requested and played them back to back when I finally made it down to the dance floor for a wee boogie. It meant so much to me- they made my night. Thank you for being so incredibly thoughtful.”
Kirstine Lees, Glasgow
"Great wedding band, got lots of comments about how good they had been and felt that they really made our wedding night fantastic."
Jillian Gelston, Glasgow
Get in Touch
If you want to hire a wedding band, ceilidh band, disco, string quartet, harpist or a specialist music act all we will require is a description of your event, date and venue and the type of entertainment you require then you can leave the rest to us.
To contact us just call for an informal chat on 0131 718 6069 or email us at [email protected]